Tisha Schuller welcomes Amy Harder to the Energy Thinks Podcast to discuss Amy’s new role with Breakthrough Energy Publishing after over a decade as a leading energy reporter.
Tisha and Amy sit down to discuss:
· The role journalism will play in the energy transition
· The consequences of a K-shaped economic recovery
· Identifying and lowering “green premiums” for clean energy
· Addressing energy justice in reporting
Amy Harder recently joined Breakthrough Energy as Vice President of Publishing to kick off a journalism initiative that will cover the opportunities and challenges of the energy transition. As a seasoned reporter on the energy beat, Amy has drawn a large following and is respected as a leading voice in energy journalism. She worked as a reporter for The Wall Street Journal before starting a regular energy column at Axios, Harder Line. A Pacific Northwest native, Amy holds a journalism degree from Western Washington University.
· Axios. “To combat climate change, electric cars have to be cheaper”
Subscribe here for Tisha's weekly "Both Things Are True" email newsletter.
Follow all things Adamantine Energy at www.energythinks.com.
Thanks to Lindsey Gage, Michael Tanner, and Scott Marshall who have made the Energy Thinks podcast possible.
[Interview recorded on May 3, 2021]