Ep 172 - An Empire Build on Sneakers with Reebok Founder Joe Foster
Join Alex and Joe Foster as they discuss all about Reebok's story and everything it took to make it the brand it is today. Joe Foster. Joe is the co-founder of Reebok who helped turn it from a small start-up to one of the top sports brands in the world. He is also the author of Shoe Maker.
In this episode we discuss:
- The Family Story of Reebok, from Cobbler to Empire
- Innovation and communication
- Where the name Reebok came from
- What makes a great entrepreneur
- Building a successful company that is driven by the end user
- Change and adapting to people and markets
- How aerobics and Jane Fonda impact the shoe business
- Reebok Shaq and the Pumps
- Million to Billon dollar growth
- In 1989 Rebook was the #1 shoe company in the world
- Family, marriage, children and making it all work
You can connect with Joe Foster here:
You can connect with Alex Terranova here:
Remember, You are a DreamMason®…
Because Your Dreams Don’t Build Themselves.
Alex Terranova is a DreamMason, the author of Fictional Authenticity, a Personal & Professional Performance Coach, and he Hosts The DreamMason Podcast, Flip the Lens & Co-Hosts The Coaching Show Podcast. He supports strong & successful high achievers to unmask convention, embrace the rebel within them, and more deeply explore the complex and agitated edges of our existence to create more clarity, freedom, and success. Alex has been featured on NBC, Fox, Focus TV’s Good Morning LaLa Land, NBC Radio, Elephant Journal, The University of Adversity Podcast, The Unleash Success Podcast, The Rising Man Podcast, The Sovereign Society Podcast, Love Living Radio, and an episode of The Villain Crusher., rusher.