In This Episode…It’s that time of year again! Call of Duty release. Every year for over a decade, Call of Duty has been released. It has worked for Activision. It talks about my impression of the beta. Is it good or bad? Find out!
● [00:43] Older AMD GPUs get Ray Tracing.
● [01:39] Nvidia’s Overlap drops frames on Cyberpunk 2077.
● [02:49] You can get Windows 11 on older PC Gaming computers, but unofficial.
● [06:06] Overwatch 2 looses and big name.
● [07:47] Activision Blizzard under SEC investigation. How worse can it get?
● [11:04] Diablo 2 is getting DLSS.
● [12:05] Nvidia helping make video quality better.
● [13:48] The Witcher 4 may be in production.
● [15:25] Alan Wake is getting DLSS.
● [16:44] Cheaters invade Call of Duty Vanguard
● [18:34] Call of Duty Vanguard is getting rid of some annoying things about the game.
● [19:57] My thoughts on Call of Duty Vanguard beta.
People, Games, and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show● Overwatch 2
● Activision Blizzard Lawsuit
● Windows 11
● Call of Duty Vanguard Beta
● Diablo 2
● Alan Wake Remastered
● The Witcher 4
● You can join a monthly AMA on Supercast!
● Onetime donation or become a member on Buy Me a Coffee!
Thank You for tuning in! Join us every Friday for a new episode! Review our Podcast!Merch● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
Contact Us! ● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!
Get bonus content on PatreonSupport this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.