This is the audio replay of a monthly Zoomy Zoom I do with my UROCK (Patreon) Peeps; you can also watch the video here.
This month we explored a few helpful resources, and then unpacked five useful pieces of advice that helped me through some tough times.
SHOW NOTES BELOW....
darling one, by rev. anna blaedel, enfleshed.com
Unlocking Us Podcast, March 9, 2022
Brené Brown & Karen Walrond on Accessing Joy & Finding Connection in the Midst of Struggle
1. How can I feel connected today?
2. How can I feel healthy today?
3. How can I feel purposeful today?
THINGS I'M REMEMBERING
Five things really helping me right now:
1. PW: It's just a little thing
CC: Little things add up: colander!
2. PW: But, I already DID slow down!
Inner Wise One: Slower, still.
3. I don't like feeling this way.
CC: There is value in not feeling good. Can you sit with it for a minute?
4. PW: I don't know if I can handle it.
CC: Uhm, you are handling it. You're here.
5. PW: Once I get past this speed bump, then things should be better/smoother.
Inner Wise One: There is no pain-free or problem-free life waiting for me, even though I deserve the idea of both.
Join Paul's Patreon Peeps to support Ripples and receive bonus content.Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/ripples.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.