Armando Biondi and Massimo Chieruzzi are Italian entrepreneurs that got tired of managing Facebook ads for their clients and decided to automate and optimize them via a SaaS product – AdEspresso. They grew AdEspresso to become world’s #1 Facebook ad tool and led the company to an acquisition by Hootsuite in 2017.
On this episode of the Startup Exits Podcast, we chat with Massimo and Armando about:
• Going through 500 Startups the second time around.
• Silicon Valley vs Italy: how different are things for founders?
• What makes Silicon Valley the mecca for startups.
• What to offshore and what not to.
• The future of digital advertising: AI & automation.
• Marketing mistakes that founders make.
• Startup M&A: a step-by-step breakdown.
• Startups vs big corporations: a founder’s perspective.
Armando and Massimo now advise and invest in startups, as well as further contribute to the community via content and their involvement in 500 Startups
Startup Exits is brought to you by StartupSoft. New episodes every month, subscribe for more.