We've been keeping all your DM's from LinkedIn, email and our meetup slack and complied it into our AMA.
This week we cover questions like:
- What value does AI/ML bring to an organization?
- I'm a CEO of a company, we need an AI strategy, our competitors are purporting to be AI driven. Where should I start?
- What's the surrounding Hype of AI and what's the reality? - Why is there a race to AI now? Is it really something companies should be chasing
- When do you think the data science hiring blitz will end?
- I'm looking to break into the world of data science, should I be studying deep learning (sounds like a hot topic), or should I be studying the traditional ML techniques?