If you want to write and publish a book ... if you want to know the latest in book marketing strategies ... if you want to know what tools an author should be using ... and if you want to be successful as an author, Author YOU - Your Guide to Book Publishing with Dr. Judith Briles ... Everything You Want to Know But Didn't Know What to Ask is for you.
You will hear about statistics, scenarios, and strategies on what to do now! Judith features a variety of experts, besides herself, that are visionaries in publishing, book marketing experts, book design experts—anything that will get your book and YOU as the author—to the next, next level of success.
Sometimes, it's one step at a time; other times, you will leapfrog up the ladder. As The Book Shepherd, Dr. Judith Briles leads the conversation each week. She will include publishing professionals that will reveal tips and secrets to the author's journey. Sometimes, she goes solo and just shares her expertise that she has earned and learned over a 40-year period from the publication of her first book. Each week, you will get a new show, no repeats.
If there is a book in you, then you will want to listen and learn each and every week with Dr. Judith Briles, your Book Shepherd.
The Power of Humor 05-26-2022
Are you ready to find your Ahahaha moments?
Learn how to use humor to enhance you every day and learn more about the many benefits of humor with comedienne Nancy Norton and podcast host Dr. Judith Briles:
-How humor juices up your creativity
-How humor increases your resilience as an author
-How humor enhances your joy factor
-How to use humor in your writing and speaking
Get ready to laugh, and then benefit through the benefits of humor in this episode of the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast.
POP Power Positioning with LinkedIN 05-19-2022
Marketing and writing with heart, not hype, direct response copywriter, marketing mentor and author of the award-winning book, Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget, Debra Jason joins podcast host Dr. Judith Briles for another deep dive into all things new on LinkedIn.
As with many social networking platforms, now and again LinkedIn® makes changes that affect your profile and your visibility. Join AuthorYou as Debra Jason shares updates that have taken place on the network and why you may, or may not, want to take advantage of them.
During the podcast you’ll explore:
• How do you get access to LinkedIn Live and Newsletters?
• How you can reach a larger audience (according to LinkedIn).
• What is Creator Mode? Is it for you?
• Are hashtags important on LinkedIn?
• The secret to adding a profile video to your profile photo.
• Why you should add the LinkedIn mobile app to your phone.
• The three biggest mistakes authors make on LinkedIn.
It's another essential podcast episode from AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing.
Author PR Tips snd Strategies 05-12-2022
8 Powerful Insider Publicity Secrets for Authors
Get ready to discover strategies and tips to build up your publicity power, your brand and become a magnet for other influencers and the media. With Dr. Judith Briles for this hour of the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast is PR expert Robin Samora. She teaches authors, experts, and small business owners how to rev up their brand online and offline to attract new clients, connect with customers, get media exposure, and increase sales – with no-cost and low-cost marketing strategies.
During this hour, you will discover:
1. Why Should the Media Pay
2. Build a brand that lights you up
3. Claim your spot as an expert
4. Write your blog for an audience of two
5. Capitalize on current events (newsjacking)
6. Flaunt your expertise with Free PR (and leverage it)
7. Create a Digital PR Strategy
8. How small business grants (and free money) can help you as an author
If you don’t want you and your book to be ignored, then the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast is for you. Judith Briles has lots to share in this episode of the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast.
Savvy Secrets for Authors to Soar eMail List 05-05-2022
Get ready to discover strategies and tips to building an email list on your website that creates super fans and trust in this episode of the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast with host Dr. Judith Briles.
Back again is bestselling author and content marketing expert Derek Doepker who paves the way for authors to build their sales.
During this hour, you will discover:
• The “why” of starting a strategy to build your email list.
• Why it’s smart to weed out email lists.
• How authors sabotage their emailing efforts.
• The #1 thing that drives product sales.
• What relationships have for long-term stability.
• Steps to build your email list.
• What mindset has do with author success.
• Ideal leads for an email opener.
• Why less emails equals unsubscribes.
• Why your email is your pot of gold.
Have paper and pen/pencil at your side—we go fast.
If you don’t want you and your book to be ignored, then the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast is for you.
6 Steps to ASPIRE to Author Success and Influence 04-28-2022
Get ready to discover why ASPIRE with Derek Doepker paves the way for your influence building and author success on this episode of the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast. Authors want to know what moves the needle to success—mass success.
During this hour, you will discover the six steps of ASPIRE:
1. Advertising—why, when, and how for print, eBook, and audiobooks.
2. Social Media—yes, you need it—the magic happens with engagement.
3. Platforms—leveraging is the secret sauce.
4. Influence—local is where growth always happens.
5. Reader Referral—building the super fans that can do the lifting of your marketing.
6. eMail—all roads will lead back to your “e” … tips for increasing the gather.
Hooks to get Publicity and push your Book Marketing Part II 04-21-2022
WOOT ...Its' Part II of the AuthorU-Your Guide to Book Publishing podcast that is all about Hooks to get Publicity and push your Book Marketing.
You will get:
-Ideas that will hook readers who don’t know you —Ideas that will keep your most loyal fans coming back for more —
-Easy ways to catch the media’s attention all year long
—Specific examples of what successful authors have done to sell, sell, sell more books.
That and much more with host Dr. Judith Briles and special guest Joan Stewart, the Publicity Hound.
Part II is next week.
Power of RE strikes again!
From Judith’s talk on ‘RE’ I’m developing a book with stories I’ve written about female Wwii vets but greatly expanded with additional resources— letters, memoirs, interviews. Good use of my time/effort. Thanks!
Million Dollar Speaker Secrets!
Great tips for how to use speaking to increase your sales!
The Book Publishing Place to Be!
Judith provides a wealth of information with her podcasts and interviews. Need to know something about publishing? This is the place to be!