In the Avina Wine Business Podcast, I chat with interesting wine industry professionals and experts. To cover the broad spectrum of employment and interests in the world of wine, in this series, I've included wine-makers, authors, marketers, brokers, sales managers, millennials, CEO's, hospitality experience organizers, and more. Don't miss out on this plethora of information on industry tips, trends, and general wine talk!
18. Matthew McDermaid, Juggling Sonoma-Valley Based Family Vineyards, an Internship and an MBA.
Sonoma-Valley Based Matthew McDermaid, Juggling Family Vineyards, an Internship and an MBA
17. Charlotte Jacquemin - Millenial Diversity in the Wine Industry and Using your WSET.
Charlotte Jacquemin - Millenial Diversity in the Wine Industry and Using your WSET.
1. Jiles Halling - Why You Should Have Your Own Champagne Brand
Jiles Halling - Why You Should Have Your Own Champagne Brand
16. Norm Peters -Meet the Director of Vineyard Operations at Trinchero Family Estates.
Norm Peters, Director of Farmyard Operations at Sutter Home shares wine industry expertise.
15. Hugues Jacquemin - Unicorn CEO (America's Division) shares Business Expertise & Passion for Wine
Hugues Jacquemin - Unicorn CEO shares his passion for wine
14. Colin Harkness, Ex-Football Scout now Discovers the Hottest New Wines - Part II
Colin Harkness, Former Football Scout Turned Wine Enthusiast and Wine Judge