It's the first Ball Don't Lie of 2019! Pierce, Scott and Joe try to contain their playoff fever as they look at this weekend's Wild Card slate, and also thank some folks who've been instrumental to The Barber's Chair throughout year one.
- National media perception
- How does Chicago match up with Philly
- One Eagle to watch
- Who do you trust more to win on the road?
- Whose offense do you trust more to win this game?
- What's more likely: Ravens D goes on a run, or Phillip Rivers makes his first Super Bowl?
- Are you more comfortable with Watson's big play ability or Andrew Luck behind his O-Line?
Goofy Mog of the Week
Celebrate your division champs by grabbing one of the NEW shirts straight from The Barber's Chair merch store!
Nearly Canceled: Entourage drops January 2019 exclusively on the Barber's Chair Patreon! Become a patron of The Barber's Chair on Patreon! $5 a month will get you a thank you on Ball Don't Lie and guarantees you access to Nearly Canceled: Entourage, along with more exclusive premium content from The Barber's Chair!
Follow Scott on Twitter: @Scott_CEOofSUH
Follow Pierce on Twitter: @HennyOmega
Follow Joe on Twitter: @Flowsandolini
Follow The Barber's Chair on Twitter: @BarbersChairNet
intro music: Pavy: "Problematic"
outro music: "Jive" by The Loyalist - hooksounds.com