Our amazing guest "Crista Grasso" is a lean business consultant, creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast. She has been helping businesses achieve accelerated results and increased profitability for two decades through a combination of strategic planning and lean business practices.
In this episode we discuss:
- Her journey into entrepreneurship and helping businesses put good planning processes in place.
- “I think when you want to scale your business, you as the business owner want to not be overwhelmed and overworked all the time”.
- It is important that you surround yourself with good people.
- There are a lot of business models that you can have for your business.
- Once you know where you are going, you know what your end looks like, you have a business model that is going to support you and take yo0u there.
- “What makes sense for me, what makes sense for the kind of business that I want to have?
- There is never one path to success.
- In simple terms "Lean Method" is all about improved quality and reduce waste and who doesn't need want that or need that in their business?
- You’ve got to be really hungry as much as you can, find people that you trust.
- Don't piece mill strategies together.
- Find a few people who you really resonate with, you like what they teach, you believe in what they teach and you have that Know, Like and Trust factor.
- Take time to actually define your vision.
- Get clear on where you want to go and where you want to take your business.
- Everything you do should be in alignment with where you want to go.
All this and much more from Crista, do listen to the FULL Episode to get golden nuggets and please leave us your reviews as it means the world to us.
To contact Crista Grasso find her at:
ABOUT THE HOST:
I am your host Kajal Khurana - KK, Author of best selling book on Amazon, Mindset & Health Coach, Nutritionist and a Reiki Healer.
I am very passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve their desired goals faster by using tools and techniques which will help them stay energized, focused so they can feel good with their body and mind and make better business decisions.
If you enjoyed the episode, if it helped you in any way, or if you had ONE aha moment, please let me know, hit the subscribe button, rate the show and leave me a review. You will make my day :).
My new book is launched on amazon here is the link please grab your copy
Get the 5 hacks to escape burnouts, including free weekly planner and a bonus of free 30 minutes consultation call with me, all inside the ebook:
Let me know what topics you want me to cover in my future episodes at email@example.com
Or visit my website: https://bodymindsolution.com