On this weeks episode of VedgeTalk, we chat with Founders of The Kynd Community in Bali, Lauren and Corryn.
These two have both had amazing journeys from their home towns on the coast of New South Wales, Australia to Bali, Indonesia.
Lauren having lived and breathed hospitality through her life, this always made sense but for Corryn, it was holiday, gifted to her for graduation by her parents that guided her in this direction.
In this conversation we covered:
- Both Lauren and Corryn's upbringings.
- Why Lauren decided to go vegan.
- How Corryn decided not to pursue a career in the corporate world.
- The beginning and growth of Kynd Cafe in Seminyak.
- Pushing through self doubt and fear.
- Opening a completely not for profit cafe, called Give, in Canggu.
And much more!
Hope you enjoy the show!