Podcast by Rob Beeler's Beeler.Cast
BeelerCast Episode 203: Mendez being Mendez
Jonathan Mendez has been too quiet Jonathan is my go-to guy if I want to stir shit up about ad tech. But he's been quiet. What's he up to?
- Ad Tech Tea
- Another AdMonsters Flashback
BeelerCast Episode 202: Privacy and Waze!
Our guests this week:
- Morvareed Salehpour, Esq., Managing Partner @ Salehpour Legal Consulting
- Stephen Dove, Head of PM @ Waze Monetization
Topics for discussion:
- Is privacy regulation actually helping with privacy?
- Targeting, measurement, and privacy through the lens of Waze's hyperlocal ads business
BeelerCast Episode 201: Shiv Gupta on Walmart, Apple/Epic and Big Tech
Think late-night talk show meets ad tech. The twist: who knows, we might bring you in on the conversation.
Our guest this week (all subject to change last minute, we're sorry to say):
Shiv Gupta, Managing Partner at U of Digital
Topics for discussion:
- It is the pilot episode of this format, so maybe we just see if we remember to hit the record button.
- PMPs in Aisle 3: Walmart now stocks a DSP?
- Nielsen (not to be confused with Nelson) has been suspended by the MRC
BeelerCast Episode: 108 – Beeler talks with Rob Deichert about leadership
Rob Deichert and I recorded this back in July as a webcast. Rob shared his ideas on Linkedin in a series of articles and he laid out some no b******t tactics and colorful analogies he really needs to explain. Rob recently became CRO at TuneIn.
Rob's article series on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/yakuza-flux-capacitor-pandemic-product-roadmap-part-1-rob-deichert
BeelerCast Episode: 107 – Beeler talks with Ben Reid
This is actually the audio only version of a webcast I did with Ben Reid, CEO of Elasticiti. (https://www.elasticiti.com/). The topic of our conversation: How to be Convincing with Data. Depending on your role, you may be the person closest to the data that people need to make smart decisions for your company. But how can you help make that data tell a story?
BeelerCast Episode: 106 – Beeler talks with Brendan Riordan-Butterworth
I take no time to tackle the big issues on this episode: where are the white sunglasses, Brendan? More importantly we discuss identity, tying some of it back to attempts in the past to accomplish what we must this year. If you want to be anonymous, we need to know who you are.