Best ESG Stocks to Buy for 2023 includes these articles: “Top 5 Picks for the Best ESG Stocks to Buy In 2023 by industryleadersmagazine.com,”; “12 Best Software Infrastructure Stocks to Buy,” by Fahad Saleem; “Best Green Stocks to Invest In,” by Yarka; “Top 10 Renewable Energy Companies,” by Lucy Buchholz; and references to several more articles.
Transcript & Links, Episode 107, June 2, 2023
Hello, Ron Robins here. So, welcome to my podcast episode 107 titled “Best ESG Stocks to Buy for 2023.” It’s presented by Investing for the Soul. Investingforthesoul.com is your site for vital global ethical and sustainable investing mentoring, news, commentary, information, and resources. And look at my newly totally revised website at investingforthesoul.com!
So, remember that you can find a full transcript, and links to content – including stock symbols and bonus material – on this episode’s podcast page located at investingforthesoul.com/podcasts.
Now if any terms are unfamiliar to you, simply Google them.
Also, a reminder. I do not evaluate any of the stocks or funds mentioned in these podcasts, nor do I receive any compensation from anyone covered in these podcasts. Furthermore, I will reveal to you any personal investments I have in the investments mentioned herein.
Additionally, quotes about individual companies are brief so that I can get as many companies covered as possible in the time allowed. Please go to this podcast's webpage for links to the actual articles for more company and stock information. Also, some companies might be covered more than once and there are also ? article links below that time didn’t allow me to review them here.
1) Best ESG Stocks to Buy for 2023 I’m starting this podcast with this article titled Top 5 Picks for the Best ESG Stocks to Buy In 2023: Sustainable Investment Funds. It’s by and found on industryleadersmagazine.com. Here are their picks with some quotes on each of them.
“1. Verisk Analytics Inc. (VRSK) Has a very clear ESG policy that has previously helped it achieve the 3rd rank out of 100 companies. The company caters data and risk management solutions to the financial industry. Analysts believe that Verisk Analytics dominates a monopoly in the property and casualty insurance market.
2. Microsoft Corporation (MFST) The largest and most popular software company in the world, Microsoft Corporation has a variety of segments in cloud computing, digital infrastructure, and personal computing. The company has committed to transforming into carbon-negative by 2030.
3. Adobe (ADBE) Adobe has been a dominant player in digital content creation, software, publishing, and cloud storage with its flagship Photoshop software. Marketing analytics tools for business and subscriptions to premium Adobe software make for a brimming multi-billion revenue stream…
With a global gender pay parity, Adobe’s half income is owed to renewable sources with goals of 100 percent attainment by 2035.
3. Nvidia Corporation (NVDA) Nvidia manufactures graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming sector. The company is positioned at strongholds in supercomputers (AI), autonomous cars, and gaming. This is one of the best ESG companies to invest in.
4. JB Hunt Transport Services Inc. (JBHT) … primarily operates in the trucking and rail carrier segments of the United States… JB Hunt has been increasing its dividend payments in recent years.”
2) Best ESG Stocks to Buy for 2023 Now an article in a segment that most ethical and sustainable investors would consider. The article is titled 12 Best Software Infrastructure Stocks to Buy, by Fahad Saleem, and found on finance.yahoo.com. Here are some quotes by Mr. Saleem on each of his picks.
“12. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (NYSE:HPE) Number of Hedge Fund Holders