How can your creations help others to be and love their true eccentric self? Brandi Carlile, multi Grammy winning singer-songwriter, producer, and NYT bestselling author has always loved music, but her love for people was the real impetus for her entire journey. She shares how to create community, what inspired her new album In These Silent Days, how you can embrace your gifts to be an advocate and an ally, and why you need to write your story.
- Join the Insiders Club for exclusive minisodes and behind the scenes content! https://cathyheller.com/insider
- Listen to Brandi's new album In These Silent Days https://brandicarlile.lnk.to/inthesesilentdays
- Follow Brandi on Instagram @brandicarlile
- Read Brandi's memoir Broken Horses https://brokenhorsesbook.com/
- Thanks Cove! Go to WithCove.com/DREAMJOB for 50% off your first month of medication and free 2 day shipping.
- Thanks Miro! Miro.com/dreamjob to start your free account
- Thanks Betterhelp! For 10% off your first month go to Betterhelp.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Truebill! Truebill.com/DREAMJOB - it could save you hundreds a year.