3x NCAA All-American and 2020 Olympic Hopeful Bryce Meredith joined the show to talk about growing up in Wyoming, his wrestling career, and his future in MMA. We dive into a ton of topics around perspective and mindset including opportunity, sacrifice, success, happiness, and more.
- Growing up in Wyoming
- Opportunity > Sacrifice
- Going to NC State and Coming Home
- Going to the NJ RTC
- Losing NCAA’s & Not Wavering
- Not Complaining
- Last Chance Qualifier In Focus
- Passion in Wrestling -> MMA
- Building a Brand & Content Game
- Champion in Life, Success is Happiness
- Bryce Askes Me about My Background
Wanna support the podcast? Apparel is now available at SHOP.BASCHAMANIA.COM or inquire about sponsorships by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to follow the podcast @Baschamania on social media.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app