Guests: Gabby and Rudi | Host: Kat Mayo | Audio producer: Rudi Bremer | Recorded: 27/01/2020 Sydney
It’s been a year since Gabby, Rudi and I recorded an episode where we were all in the same room. But we managed to sneak in a couple of hours, while Gabby was back in Sydney, to talk about reading challenges, spring rolls, Goodreads super powers, sulk body parts, and baking. Now that we’re living through a pandemic, it’s likely we won’t be recording in person again for a while, so we hope you enjoy our reunion episode!
Speaking of the pandemic, we recognise that COVID-19 has touched everyone’s lives in different ways, and that for some of us, this is a time of great anxiety and loss. We send you our love and our very best wishes.
Gabby — Wearer of socks and gloves, epilogue hater, sits in the wrong chair: @penneclearwater
Rudi Bremer — Long-suffering audio producer and recommender of books: @rudi_bee
* BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik
* BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Aurora Blazing by Jessie Mihalik
* BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Work For It by Talia Hibbert
* BD | BT | Amz | Aud — Beard Science by Penny Reid [ livetweets ]
* BD | a href="https://t.dgm-au.com/c/60496/69172/1880?u=https://www.