In this fascinating interview, Inna Kuznetsova, CEO of 1010 Data, a leading provider of cross-enterprise data analytics tools, is making the case for building high-performing teams.
- Managing the relationship with the board.
- Trust enables productive debate.
- Freedom for employees to move between teams
- Having hard conversations without ruining relationships.
- The CEO not only hires star players but also helps them assimilate into the leadership team.
- The CEO as an orchestra conductor.
- Holding people accountable without a threatening environment.
- Women should take more risks to scale the corporate ladder.
- CEOs will learn a lot about their role by serving on another company's board.
Inna was appointed as 1010data during COVID-19. She is the former President and Chief Operating Officer of INTTRA the largest digital network and analytics provider for the ocean shipping industry, Chief Commercial Officer of CEVA Logistics and before that, the global VP, Marketing & Sales, Systems Software at IBM where she spent 19 years in a variety of global roles.
Inna also serves as an Independent Non-Executive Director on the board of Global Ports Investments. She is a frequent speaker on technology-driven innovation and an author of two bestselling career books in Russia.
1010data empowers customers to adjust their businesses to market evolutionary events and make better decisions through activating data.
1010data is considered the partner of choice by Dollar General, Sam’s Club, Family Dollar, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America and JP Morgan and other top retail, CPG and financial companies.
Learn more about Inna Kuznetsova and 1010data at: