AM/FM RADIO/PODCAST & TV SHOW
With millions of listeners a month, Building the Future has quickly become one of the fastest rising nationally syndicated programs. With a focus on interviewing startups, entrepreneurs, investors, CEOs, and more, the show showcases individuals who are realizing their dreams and helping to make our world a better place through technology and innovation.
Ep. 483 w/ Chet Kapoor Chairman & CEO at DataStax
DataStax is the open, multi-cloud stack for modern data apps. DataStax gives enterprises the freedom of choice, simplicity, and true cloud economics to deploy massive data, delivered via APIs, powering rich interactions on multi-cloud, open source and Kubernetes.
DataStax is built on proven Apache Cassandra™ and the Stargate™ open source API platform. DataStax Astra is the new stack for modern data apps as-a-service, built on the scale-out, cloud-native, open source K8ssandra™.
DataStax powers modern data apps for 500 of the world’s most demanding enterprises including The Home Depot, T-Mobile, Intuit and half of the Fortune 100.
Ep. 482 w/ Vitaly Golomb Mobility & Energy Transition Partner at Drake Star
I lead the Mobility and Energy Transition practice with a focus on all things EV, Autonomy, and Energy Infrastructure.
Drake Star Partners is a global investment banking firm serving the technology, media and communications sectors (TMC) with offices in New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Berlin, Geneva, and partners offices in Singapore and Dubai. The firm focuses on M&A and corporate finance for its clients worldwide. Drake Star Partners has completed over 400 transactions since 2004, 70% of which are cross-border.
For further information about Drake Star Partners and on recent deals completed, please visit: http://www.drakestar.com/our-work
Ep. 481 w/ Alex Clark CEO QP.me
QP is the world's first premium messaging app designed for creators-of-all-kinds. Whether you send messages or post content to social media, you are a content creator and have the right to protect your privacy while staying in full control of your own data.
- Control your own content, even after it’s been sent: With QP you can delete or edit messages after you’ve sent them without letting the receiver know that you did. As the publisher, you no longer need to hand off control of your message to the person you’re sharing it with.
- Choose what personal information you want to share and with who: The QP app lets you control who sees personally identifying information like your phone number, email, IP address and profile picture. In fact, you can decide not to share any of your personal details at all.
- Create separate profiles and decide how you want to be seen: QP enables users to create personalized profiles depending on the audience type. Customizing multiple profiles allows you to brand yourself more specifically to different audience groups.
- Schedule messages in advance and set limits for when others can engage with you: QP gives you the power to pre-schedule important messages that can sometimes slip through the cracks during a busy day. Set clear time limits for when you are available to engage with specific audiences.
- Keep your personal messages always private: With QP, your messages include the latest and greatest end-to-end encryption technologies that keep your content and conversations always secure. We never track or read your messages or sell your data to third parties.
At QP we believe, that #everyoneisacontentcreator. Our ground-breaking features are disrupting the market and changing the way we connect and communicate with each other. It’s time to take back control of your own content, your personal data and your precious time.
QP is now available on the Apple Store and Google Play.
Ep. 480 w/ Tarik Bolat Co-founder & CEO at WaveSense
WaveSense has pioneered Ground Positioning Radar™ (GPR) for autonomous features and self-driving vehicles, allowing vehicles to localize and determine their precise location when other sensors fail. By using an ultra-wide band radar to create a 3-D map of the road's unique subsurface , WaveSense’s technology is unaffected by adverse weather or terrain conditions, GPS availability, and other common barriers faced by autonomous vehicles today.
By adding WaveSense’s GPR, automakers can enhance vehicles with more reliable and accurate ADAS features—including autonomous parking and active lane keeping—safeguarding the automated driving experience.
WaveSense provides accurate localization data that’s always available, with feature density that’s differentiated and stable over a long period of time, and unimpacted by common hurdles faced by AVs.
Ep. 479 w/ Thomas Kim CEO at Enfusion
Enfusion is a leading global provider of native SaaS-based investment management technology solutions and services that enables clients to operate from a single golden source of data from the front-office to the back. A platform to boost agility, Enfusion delivers award-winning software, managed services and analytics to more than 500 investment managers and hedge funds from eight offices spanning four continents.
Ep. 478 w/ Girish Ramachandra Co-founder & CEO at Shopalyst
At Shopalyst, we are re-imagining how digital consumers discover and purchase products they love. We are building the technology and data infrastructure that help friction free purchases from any digital moment that inspires shopping.
If you’re currently an entrepreneur (or want to be one in the future) then this podcast should absolutely be a core part of your content diet. It’s obvious that Kevin puts extraordinary effort into finding guests that truly care about leveraging business and technology to make a positive difference in the future of our world. I'm a fan!
Awesome show, highly recommend!
Kevin and his guests provide some incredibly actionable and compelling content, spotlighting the absolute best insights on how to effectively grow your business, without draining your bank account (and well-being).
Highly recommend listening and subscribing to Building The Future if you want the knowledge AND mindsets to take your business to the next level (and reach your overall goals as a result)!
Love this podcast!
Kevin is a great guy. So much fun to listen to. Feels like you're at the pub having a sincere conversation with a friend one to one.