When it comes to wealth-building, we often tell ourselves stories like, "I don't have the knowledge, skills, or upbringing for this, and it's too late for me." My conversation with Candy Valentino is here to dispel that, you can build wealth, no matter your circumstances! When it comes to business decisions or investing the key is to remove feelings and look at the data. Avoid poor purchasing decisions and invest in your future to play the long game.
Some of the most overlooked aspects of wealth building are the very boring ordinary things. It's not about where you've been, it's about where you're going and the decisions that need to be made to get there. Everyone has an excuse if they want to but you get to choose how you react to circumstances.
* Check out Candy's book Wealth Habits
* Find out more on her website candyvalentino.com
* Follow Candy on IG @candyvalentino
* Follow Candy on TikTok @candyvalentino
* Find everything you need at www.keepwhatyouearn.com! https://www.keepwhatyouearn.com/
* Questions about this episode? Text me!: https://my.community.com/shannonweinsteincpa
* Chat about this episode in the Keep What You Earn Community – http://keepwhatyouearn.circle.so
* Hire us: https://www.fitnancialsolutions.com/accounting
* Find me on IG @shannonweinstein
* Meet me face-to-face on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMlIuZsrllp1Uc_MlhriLvQ
* Featured in Yahoo Finance! Read more here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-bookkeepers-accountants-watch-2021-113800161.html
The information contained in this podcast is intended for educational purposes only and is not individual tax advice. Please consult a qualified professional before implementing anything you learn.