Helping entrepreneurial women break through obstacles & create their best lives...one sip at a time. Join Tammy Boatright, founder of VingDirect and her daughter, Lindsay Kana for discussions about the wine industry and how to run a profitable business while juggling life. Laughs and free business advice are guaranteed!
Ways to Stay Relevant!
Join us as we give you 20 Tips for Staying Relevant this year!
Click here to chat with us!
Asking for Help Can Help Your Business!
Why do we find it difficult to ask for help? Being vulnerable opens up opportunities and creates stronger connections with others, which can lead to increased business and sales! Join us to learn why it's so important to reach out and ask for help.
1. Ask others how you can improve...whether it's a business process or speaking feedback...just ask and get feedback
2. Get outside of your industry and everyday routine to meet others, make connections, and learn from others
3. Go to conferences and forums, or create your own
Chat with us here: Podcast Feedback
Think Like Your Customer!
Are you thinking like your customer? Running a business is often about wearing many hats, and it's so easy to get distracted and lose touch with your customers and how they view you. Listen to this episode and discover ways to think like your customers and evaluate all touchpoints.
1. Look at all channels...website, tasting room, email, phone, mail, social media, etc.
2. Make sure your brand is OBVIOUS by including clear images on your website, email campaigns, and social media
3. TEST your customer's path & other businesses that are similar to you
Like this episode? Tell us what you think here: Podcast Feedback
This podcast is all about the first step of building your wine business, or any business. Tammy and Lindsay will take you through the process of discovering your "why" and discuss the importance of creating a values-based business.
1. Write down your "why"...why do you have a business? What do you love about it? These are your values...we recommend coming up with three.
2. Talk to your team about your values, and ways they can deliver these three things to guests.
3. Go back to your values when thinking about creating or implementing anything new for your business.
Tell us your thoughts or ask questions here: Podcast Feedback
Customer ReviewsSee All
Very much worth the time and the listen!
Really well done — insightful business conversations that feel personal and approachable.
Value-based businesses will be the 21st century successes!