Want to learn how to make more money as a cam model? Hit subscribe. CAM101 is a podcast for cam models by Pandora Modeling. We share lessons learned and the strategies we've developed throughout our years of working with the best cam models in the world at Pandora. We try to keep each episode focused around a specific topic, tactic, tool, or strategy that you can apply right away to make more money as a cam model. The show is episodic, listen to it in any order you want.
24. Room Receptionist: A Simple Way To Filter Your Chat And Focus On High Quality Customers.
Turn it on, make it notify you, profit.
23. How to use 'Anticipation Energy' to dramatically increase your hourly income while delighting customers.
It's nice to look forward to things. It makes our days more exciting and magical. Give that gift to your customers everyday by scheduling shows with them. Learn the moves in this episode.
22. d/S: Understanding BDSM relationship dynamics on cam.
One of the most common fetishes customers are looking to experience on cam are dom/sub role plays. In this episode, I'll go into the common mistakes models make when attempting to work with these customers and how to correct them; as well as just giving an overall view of how we see the relationship dynamics playing out in the normal cam environment.
21. Party Chat Fundamentals. How to dramatically boost your earnings with open chat tipping shows.
We think party chat is one of the most misunderstood, poorly executed, and underexploited opportunities for cam models. Learn a solid strategy for open chat tipping shows and how to work them into your overall cam strategy here.
20. Flight Time. Your most valuable asset as a cam model.
What is the single most important skill for a cam model? Answer: Flight Time. Learn what that is and how to develop it and protect in this episode.
19. Cam Equipment. Everything you need to know about laptops, cams, internet, and lights.
In this episode we talk about the equipment cam models use and recommend our favorite products. We also cover what items are worth spending money on and what you can skip or buy cheap.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great and realistic advice!
I appreciate the honesty in this podcast. Most of the camming advice I read is very vague, and I found most of these episodes gave me very tangible advice. I get private shows faster, and I have a better understanding of my market.
The Best Podcast On Cam Modeling.
If I dare say.