Do you want to fill your care home beds faster using PR and marketing techniques?
Do you want more enquiries from private pay families?
Subscribe to the Care Home PR And Marketing Masterclass Podcast that will help provide you with advice on how to ensure you have full occupancy and maximise annual revenue for your homes.
Why improving how you handle enquiries, particularly via the phone, will increase conversion rate of enquiry to resident at your care homes
* How to best handle enquiries to your care and nursing homes, including who should answer the phone, how should the phone best be answered, and the key information enquiry-responders should gather
* Who should handle enquiries out of hours
* Why the person who receives enquiries MUST have training.
* The importance of a workflow to ensure the phone is answered correctly and professionally, and all relevant data is captured
How Videos Can Best Promote Your Care Homes
This episode of the Care Home PR And Marketing podcast features York Woodford-Smith of Five On A Bike Video which has filmed more than 50 interviews with residents of care homes, and more than hundred interviews with care home staff.
Particularly featuring video tours of homes, and case study/testimonial videos.
In this episode we cover:
* What makes a good resident case study video
* How putting a video on your care operator website will double time people spend on your site.
And much more!
Why Your Care Business Must Have A Fantastic Culture And Vision To Improve Recruitment And Retention, Care Quality And Occupancy
This episode of the Care Home PR And Marketing podcast, features Simon Parker, founding partner of SP&P which helps clients build high-performance teams, to deliver outstanding care and to grow their care home business.
Simon discusses how a good culture improves recruitment and retention, care delivery, care quality, CQC ratings, and occupancy.
How - During Covid-19 - Promoting Your Care Homes Via Positive Press Coverage Has (Surprisingly) Never Been So Vital
This episode looks at:
* Exactly what kind of positive news stories during the Corona virus period your homes can - and should be - securing
* Why (surprisingly) there are more opportunities now than ever before to communicate to prospective families that your homes are best equipped to protect residents, while also providing good quality care within the confines of Covid-19 - and so build up vital trust.
How Best – And Most Effectively – To Challenge CQC Reports On Your Care Operator
This episode, featuring Paul Ridout of Ridouts Professional Services, tells care operators what to do - and what not to do - when challenging CQC reports.
How To Launch And Promote A Successful Nursing Home When You Have No Prior Experience
This episode of the Care Home PR And Marketing Podcast features Dion Meechan, operations director of Barrowhill Hall nursing home in Staffordshire.
With a property development background he discusses how his company launched a nursing home from scratch eight years ago and after some pitfalls now feels offers “some of the best care you can get.”