How can you stop worrying about the outcome and make the most of each moment? Cheryl Hines, Emmy nominated actress, producer, director, and podcast host grew up knowing that her situation didn't define her, and that mindset has allowed her to step into life changing experiences and opportunities. She shares how releasing expectations helped her get her iconic role on Curb Your Enthusiasm, what it's like working with Larry David and his idiosyncrasies, how to free yourself from anxious thoughts, and how failure can lead you to success.
- Download the free Dream Goal Tracker worksheet! http://cathyheller.com/dream
- Watch our episodes on video at https://www.youtube.com/cathyheller
- Listen to Tig and Cheryl: True Story wherever you listen to podcasts!
- Follow Cheryl on instagram @_cherylhines
- Thanks Canva! Get a free 45-day extended trial by going to Canva.me/dreamjob
- Thanks Issuu! Issuu.com/podcast, promo code dreamjob for your FREE account or 50% off your premium account.
- Thanks Skillshare! Skillshare.com/dreamjob for one-month free trial of Premium Membership.