What if you knew exactly what you wanted, and went after it without a doubt? Today, TEDx keynote speaker Chris Baldwin talks about the importance of gaining clarity through curiosity, action-taking, and adventure, why your success is measured by your impact on others, the difference between happiness and fulfillment, and how storytelling is the cornerstone of creating a connection with your audience.
On today’s podcast:
- How do you get to clarity, and what do you do with it.
- The most beautiful gift you can give is to have the courage and tenacity to be yourself, and helping others do the same.
- Effective communication is the foundation of all growth, success, and happiness in life.
- If you can speak effectively to children, you can speak effectively to adults.
- Happiness is acquired by getting things. Fulfillment is found by giving back.
- Having a story and a giving mentality are key to long term business success.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.