Chris Barton is a founder and ex-CEO of Shazam, one of the most iconic and loved apps that has ever been built. Shazam amassed over a billion downloads and was acquired by Apple in 2017 for $400 million.
On this episode of the Startup Exits Podcast, we chat with Chris about:
• Is it bad to start a business with friends?
• Should founders be secretive about their idea?
• Fundraising strategies for startups.
• Running a startup in a financial crisis.
• Entrepreneurial perseverance.
• Tech predictions for the next decade.
• How Apple acquired Shazam. Startup exit strategy.
Full episode with transcription can be found here.
Startup Exits is brought to you by StartupSoft. New episodes every month, subscribe for more.