Welcome to the weekly podcast of Christ Place Church lead by Rick Lorimer. To learn more, visit our website at ChristPlace.Church
Miracle Offering 2021 - Part 2
The Miracle is in the Obedience
• I will ask God what He wants me to give to the Miracle Offering.
• I will talk to God about areas in my life where I may not be fully trusting Him.
• I will trust God and obediently do whatever He is asking me to do.
Miracle Offering 2021
Guest Speaker, Dr. Solomon Wang
Gospel of John: Light Shine Bright
Join us this week as Pastor Johnathan dives into the next passage in the study of the book of John.
• This week, I will look for ways to reflect the light of Christ through my conversations.
Gospel of John: From Gulp to Gusher
Join us this week as Pastor Rick discusses the closing day of the Feast of Booths and Jesus’ great invitation packed with a promise of a lifetime.
•This week, I will wait on the Holy Spirit in my prayer time, asking Him to empower me.
Navigating Through The Fog
Join us this week as Pastor Rick unpacks some practical ways for us to know God’s will and timing during unsettling times.
- Each day this week, I will answer the question: How will I glorify God in my home and work/school today?
- Today, I will sign up for a Dream Team and glorify God in my church.
- This week, I will rehearse the Three Harbor Lights and/or memorize the passage highlighted today for each one.
Gospel of John - The Bread of Life
The messages and the worship are such a blessing! I feel they’re Blessing the very heart of God! I am so encouraged and uplifted. The greatest teachings every single service. Feel so accepted, feeling like I belong. Never thought I would feel so completely comfortable, in what I call a large church.
I love the sermons, it’s greatly encouraging and a great way to spend time. Way better than the things of the world. The content is good but it feels like all the pastors try to fit the hip pastor role. They are all overly excited, use the same phraseology, have the same personality, etc. Again, there is nothing wrong with that, I just wish they would be a little more real and genuine. Don’t try to act the way typically hipster pastors act. Don’t dress hipster. Christianity isn’t a type. The current mold just reaches young hipster types. Anyways, you get the point. Good stuff nonetheless.
Some baller messages and great podcasts
Love the messages. Pastor Rick (and the guest speakers) bring something good every week. I’ve also REALLY enjoyed the Deep Dive podcasts because of how great they at answering questions that I myself can’t quite articulate. 5/5 would recommend again