Welcome to the weekly podcast of Christ Place Church lead by Rick Lorimer. To learn more, visit our website at ChristPlace.Church
EMPOWERED to be Generous - Miracle Offering 2020
Generosity seems so relevant and obscure. The challenge for Christ Followers who want to be more like Jesus is there seems to be no benchmark to know if we are growing in our generosity. Join us as Pastor Rick looks at the early Church’s mindset that changed how they lived.
Everything is Going to be Alright
Join us this weekend with Guest Speaker Reggie Dabbs as he delivers a powerful word: “Everything is going to be Alright.”
1. This week, I will look for opportunities to put my trust in Christ.
2. I will choose this week to walk in the peace that only comes from Christ.
EMPOWERED: To Bring Change
This week Pastor Rick leans into the tension around the word “repent.” We have a responsibility to not only herald the need for it but also embrace the change from it.
• I will look for opportunities to share the Gospel this week.
• Each day this week, I will own the change that God wants to bring in my life (my thinking and behavior).
EMPOWERED: To Bring Healing
Join us this week as Pastor Rick addresses the hopelessness in the air. Do we really have so little to offer?
• I will pray for our nation at 7:14 in the morning and evening on Monday and Tuesday.
• I will look for opportunities to be used by the Holy Spirit to bring healing.
• I will ask for prayer using my Connection Card. www.christplace.church/cc
EMPOWERED: An Empowered Church
Join us this week as our guest speaker, Rod Whitlock, continues our study on the book of Acts.
I will memorize Matthew 18:19-20. I will live with a Supernatural mindset. I will remember that I am on holy ground as I gather with others.
EMPOWERED: While Waiting
Join us this week as Pastor Rick continues our study in the Book of Acts? Waiting is never easy and it’s even harder in times of uncertainty. What did the early Church do and what does godly leadership look like?
• I am hungry for His presence and humbly request a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit. I will wait on Him and learn to pray.
• Each day this week, I will spend some time in Scripture with the intent of making God’s Word my highest authority.
• I will designate which campus I attend on the digital Connection Card. www.christplace.church/cc
Customer ReviewsSee All
The messages and the worship are such a blessing! I feel they’re Blessing the very heart of God! I am so encouraged and uplifted. The greatest teachings every single service. Feel so accepted, feeling like I belong. Never thought I would feel so completely comfortable, in what I call a large church.
I love the sermons, it’s greatly encouraging and a great way to spend time. Way better than the things of the world. The content is good but it feels like all the pastors try to fit the hip pastor role. They are all overly excited, use the same phraseology, have the same personality, etc. Again, there is nothing wrong with that, I just wish they would be a little more real and genuine. Don’t try to act the way typically hipster pastors act. Don’t dress hipster. Christianity isn’t a type. The current mold just reaches young hipster types. Anyways, you get the point. Good stuff nonetheless.
Some baller messages and great podcasts
Love the messages. Pastor Rick (and the guest speakers) bring something good every week. I’ve also REALLY enjoyed the Deep Dive podcasts because of how great they at answering questions that I myself can’t quite articulate. 5/5 would recommend again