Today on the podcast Dana welcomes Katie DePaola, the CEO of Inner Glow Circle, a brand that trains female entrepreneurs and leaders on how to become life coaches to transform the lives of others. Katie founded the company to help women find deeper meaning in their lives and help them escape the rat race by building programs that teach them how to create their own business focused on helping others. In today’s episode you’ll hear about Katie’s battle with Lyme disease, invisible illness, and how perfectionism holds us back in life, healing, and business.
Discussed on today’s episode:
Getting diagnosed with Lyme disease and losing a loved one
Debate in the medical field as to whether or not Lyme exists
Post Lyme disease symptoms reeking havoc on your body
Night sweats, brain fog, memory loss and feeling hung-over for more then a decade
Celebrities with Lyme – Avril Lavigne, Kelly Osborne and Justin Beiber
Starting a business while being sick and often times working from bed or the bathtub
Having gratitude vs. being a victim
Overcoming mental roadblocks in your business
Staying the course even when others don’t believe in you
Always improving your skills
Stopping the comparison game and negative self talk
Creating something that can live on without you
Thanks to our show sponsors!
BETTER HELP: 10% off first month of online therapy at betterhelp.com/dana
NED: 15% of small batch CBD products at helloned.com with the code “DANA”
Hang out with Dana!
* Website: https://www.realfoodwithdana.com/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/realfoodwithdana/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realfoodwithdana/?hl=en
Hang out with Katie!
* Website: https://innerglowcircle.com/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/innerglowcircle/
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/innerglowcircle/
* Pinterest: https://in.pinterest.com/innerglowcircle/
* You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise Hay
* Love Warrior, by Glennon Doyle