Have a question you'd like answered on an upcoming episode?
Call and let us know what it is: 646-450-1833.
In this episode we take the impacts of COVID-19 a step further. With NYC being the epicenter of the pandemic our multifamily team has been directly dealing with the rapidly changing NYC multifamily market: All property operators, sellers and buyers are affected and have questions about how to navigate. In this episode Joe Koicim, Seth Glasser, and Shaun Riney and I discuss:
• How certain NYC rental markets will be affected differently
• If NYC residents want to live closer to work and changes to those neighborhoods?
• What areas are seeing the most deal action?
• What should be kept in mind while navigating the current lending environment?
• How does the retail market affect NYC owners and the industry?
• Where do the future opportunities potentially look like?
We would like to be as useful to our industry as possible, and I hope you find this information valuable.
Hope you enjoyed the podcast!
Please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes.
It's quick to do, and helps improve the show - Click HERE to leave a review.
Get the latest updates on Instagram : www.instagram.com/newyorkmultifamily
And Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-von-der-ahe-3320662/