In our latest episode of the Wharton Fintech podcast, Anchit Gupta (WG'21) is joined by Phil Edmundson, CEO & Founder of Corvus Insurance. Founded in 2017, Corvus is a leading provider of smart commercial insurance products powered by AI-driven risk data. Corvus finished 2020 at a $100M annual premium run rate, capping off a year that was marked by meteoric growth for the company.
In addition to Corvus, Phil is also the Managing Partner of Edmus Ventures where he invests in InsurTech companies including Verifly/Thimble, Wellthie, Agentero, Cover Wallet, Openly, and CoPatient.
In this interview, Phil shares:
- The state of the cyber-insurance industry
- Corvus's core products and services
- Using AI/ML to improve risk management tools
- The biggest challenges facing cybersecurity
- COVIDs impact on cybersecurity and insurance
- Emerging trends in the insurtech industry
For more FinTech insights, follow us below:
WFT Twitter: twitter.com/whartonfintech