1. What we are really fighting about when we’re fighting about the dishwasher.
2. We can stop asking whether what’s missing is a “want” or a “need” – and the question to ask instead.
3. How to use what most frustrates you about your partner to bring you closer.
4. How to start thinking of our partnerships as our own mini political systems.
5. What to do if your partner won’t go to therapy, or if you’re feeling invisible in your relationship.
About Dr. Guralnik:
Dr. Orna Guralnik is a psychoanalyst and writer, who serves on the faculty of NYU PostDoc, National Institute for the Psychotherapies, the Stephen Mitchel Center, and the editorial boards of Psychoanalytic Dialogues and Studies in Gender & Sexuality. Her writing centers on the intersection of psychoanalysis, dissociation, and cultural studies. She has completed the filming of four seasons of the Docu-series Couples Therapy, airing on Showtime.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices