Brie Wolfson (@zebriez), founder of the The Kool-Aid Factory, joins Erik to discuss:
- Why there are detailed playbooks for creating products and other tactical advice for startups, but very little on building culture at your startup.
- Why culture is “how it feels to get the work done” and why it’s a set of actions rather than beliefs.
- Why it always starts with the founders.
- What she learned from Stripe’s approach to crafting their company culture.
- The power of setting your company’s “non-values.”
- The importance of treating internal comms as a first class product.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at www.villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.
Want to get updates from us? Subscribe to get a peek inside the Village. We’ll send you reading recommendations, exclusive event invites, and commentary on the latest happenings in Silicon Valley. www.villageglobal.vc/signup