In This Episode…We talk with a great entertainer MSS Francois. We talk about skills, audio, video, editing, Clubhouse, audio content, marketing, and more!
· [00:45] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:44] Can you give a brief overview of your expertise?
· [03:40] How do you keep your show new and interesting for people to keep watching or listening?
· [04:54] Should independent creators create their own shows or networks?
· [05:54] What have your learned from creating your own show?
· [07:33] What has worked promoting your own show?
· [09:38] Where do you think the future of audio content is going?
· [10:35] Do you see Podcast and Clubhouse being split off into two different audio content offerings?
· [12:37] Do you think that content creators are going to be the next journalist?
· [13:30] How do your brand trendy or up-to-date?
· [15:04] Fun question: If you could create your own channel what would it be?
· [16:40] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show· MSS Francois was our guest today. Learn more about The MSS Francois Show.
Episode Length: 18:18Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
Download Options· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
Contact Us!● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.