I’m pleased to welcome our guest for today, Travis Bliffen. He is the founder of Stellar SEO. As an army veteran, Travis took a leap of faith after reading a magazine article about the future of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). He dove deep and spent a year perfecting his craft.
Travis opened his firm in 2012 and quickly gained a reputation for being a cost-effective, honest, and leading SEO agency. He has written many published works on SEO and link building and he’s been a featured speaker at many industry events.
In this episode, Travis guides us into the world of SEO. Whether you’re already involved in SEO or are still getting familiar with it, you will find this episode to be truly informative. Enjoy!
● SEO and How It Can Help with Your Business [1:28]
● Pricing Models in Availing SEO Services [5:04]
● Achieving a Successful Link Building Campaign [11:06]
● Why End of State Planning is Effective [15:45]
● Utilizing Organic Content as a Promotional Tool [21:54]
● The Value of Blogging and Building SEO [26:03]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession,, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Get to know more about Travis and his SEO services, check out stellarseo.com!
● Stellar SEO also offers a FREE and complete link building guide that you can access here.
● Connect with Travis:
“Just because you can doesn’t mean that you should.”
“SEO is a competitive sport.”
“SEO can be very basic and it can also get extremely complex.”
“Organic listings have an element of trust.”
“Don’t just create blog posts for the sake of creating them. Create them to answer actual problems.”
Ways to Subscribe to The Top One Percent: