We are so excited to introduce Creator Money Week (Monday November 1st-Friday November 5th)! We’ll be releasing a podcast episode, email, and publishing an Instagram post every day this week for Creator The purpose of Creator Money Week is to set influencers/content creators up to be paid. We’re spending the entire week talking about money as creators.
But before we jump into Creator Money Week, let’s do our question of the day:
“What is your relationship with money?
Now it’s your turn to reflect on your relationship with money.
How you feel about money is your starting point in setting yourself up to be paid in your career – especially for content creators and influencers who want to start making money.
If you are thinking about your bias or attitudes towards money for the first time, here are questions to ask yourself:
1. How was money discussed growing up in your household? Point of stress? Or maybe money was a tool for fun and leisure?
2. Do you think money is evil?
3. Do you think money is the path to freedom?
4. Are you choosing to live with a scarcity mindset? (Obsessing over the lack of something)
5. Or are you choosing to live with an abundant mindset? (There is plenty out there for everybody)
6. Do you feel uncomfortable talking about money with your friends, partner, or family?
7. Do you feel like you can achieve your financial goals? Savings goals? Paying down debt?
Tune in for Maddy and Emma's experiences growing up with money, tips on turning around your negative financial narrative, and more!