In today’s episode, Anchit Gupta (WG’21) is joined by Neeraj Khandelwal, Co-Founder of CoinDCX. Started in 2018, CoinDCX is India’s largest and safest cryptocurrency exchange and liquidity aggregator. CoinDCX offers users single-point access to a diverse suite of crypto-based financial products and services.
Neeraj spearheads the technical development of all CoinDCX products. Prior to his role at CoinDCX, he served as Vice President of Engineering at Holachef and Chief Technology Officer at Doormint, leading a team of over 20 talented developers. Neeraj holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
In this interview, Neeraj shares:
- CoinDCX’s customer base and their investment preferences
- Awareness of crypto in India and CoinDCX’s efforts to increase it
- Their competitive landscape and ecosystem in India
- His business strategy in response to Crypto’s high volatility and risk
- The future of Cryptocurrency in India
For more insights and analysis from FinTech leaders, follow us below:
WFT Twitter: twitter.com/whartonfintech
Ryan's Twitter: twitter.com/RyanZauk