We interview hard to reach NYT Best Selling Authors & proven business executives live and provide this content in Customer Engagement Magazine available in the Apple Apps Store. Now you can see exactly how to generate leads that convert into happy customers, repeat buyers and brand advocates because you have optimized the customer experience and differentiated yourself. We ask all the hard questions and structure each interview very carefully so it is easy for you to implement and get great results. Ray shares Employee and Customer Engagement best practices to help you: Build the right employee culture based on success oriented individuals that are truly customer driven; Build solutions customers are hungry for; and, Market and Sell solutions that engage prospects and add value at each step in the process. All of this leads to raving fans that become loyal customers for life. Each podcast comes with a set of show notes and a video format you can access off the blog so you can easily refer back and implement. Just go to: RayStendall.com/rs
Once again welcome to the Customer Engagement Revolution and we look forward to serving you with our podcast/magazine and being your most trusted resource in cutting edge business thinking that will make both you and your customers excel.
Ray Stendall - Publisher & Founder of Customer Engagement Magazine, TV, Radio
039: Creating Distinction: An Interview with Scott McKain
In this episode of Customer Engagement Radio, we interview world class speaker and author, Scott McKain. Scott will teach us how to create distinction in the marketplace. We hope you enjoy this podcast and please leave a comment and share.
0037: Top Five Digital Marketing Trends for 2017
Perceived value is one aspect of marketing that won’t change—regardless of the year. Marketing before and after a digital makeover will always revolve around how your customers and prospects see your business. How do you plan to engage with your customers and prospects to grow your brand in 2017?
In this video series, you will discover:
* Why Facebook Advertising and Social Media Content Distribution should be on the top of your Marketing Plan for 2017.
* How you can effectively target your Facebook Audience and present your Ads to customers who are the most receptive to your offer.
* How Mobile and Video Marketing will exponentially increase your sales conversion rate.
* How important E-Commerce is and why today is the best time to consider E-commerce for your business.
* Why customer reviews are critical to business success and how you can easily collect them on autopilot.
Your customer is overwhelmed and easily-distracted given the number of marketing messages they receive and the amount of distractions available online.
How do you stay on top of your game, acquire marketing qualified leads, and increase conversions? It’s a big question, but by keeping up with the top trends, you will be able to answer it and build your business. Here are my top five digital marketing trends for 2017.
Top Five Digital Marketing Trends for 2017: Facebook Marketing & Online Audiences
As I travel around the country, I like to observe people and their behavior. On a recent trip, I found myself at the local mall and as I looked around, one thing was very obvious: Most people were looking down on their smart phone.
What do you think they are doing? You and I both know they are on social media and probably browsing their news feed on Facebook, searching for something on Google or Yelp or watching a video on YouTube.
* We need to transform the way that we look at social media.
* Social media strategies should help you market less and convert more sales.
* The problem with Facebook ads today is that many brands fail to properly align their offer with a specific target audience.
* This leads to low engagement and click through rates on their ad campaigns.
* When examining a Facebook Ad strategy, it is important to look at the pre-Ad experience, the experience during viewing the ad and the post-ad experience.
* What this means is: How does the ad come across to the user as they are scrolling quickly through their news feed?
* Is it relevant?
* Is it helpful to them?
* Is it aligned with the audience? Or does it make the audience uncomfortable?
* If any part of the process makes your audience feel uncomfortable, there is a high likelihood that you will get complaints which will lead to Facebook shutting down your ad and in the worst possible scenario: shutting down your whole ad account! Facebook takes their Terms of Service and user feedback very seriously!
* When the user interacts with the ad, does the promise of the ad align with what was in the ad?
* Is there anything misleading about the ad relative to what you are presenting to the Facebook user?
* If there is anything misleading about the ad like unrealistic promises, you might find yourself in trouble.
* Post-Ad Experience – Where are you sending the traffic?
* Is there an alignment between where you are sending the traffic and your ad?
* What happens after they go to the page and they opt-in to be on your list?
* What is the experience that they get and is it aligned with what the Ad promised?
* Facebook employees will check your landing pages and even opt-in to your accounts in some occasions to make sure that the total ad experience to the customer is acceptable.
* Some of the most important things you need to consider with your Facebook ads include:
002: Communicating with Impact: An Interview with Patricia Fripp
In this podcast you will discover:
- How to communicate with impact to your associates, customers and prospects.
- 4 Trends you have to be aware of moving forward so that you can effectively communicate with your audience.
- 2 Myths that most industry experts believe is responsible for a bad listener experience.
- 5 Mistakes that if you do not solve will result in ongoing frustration and audience complaints.
- 6 Best Practices professional speakers do today that you have to know to get the results you need.
- How to Communicate with Impact - The Blueprint that explains how the FRIPP Method will give you a competitive edge when you speak as an audience advocate.
- A Customer Case Study on the company "Veritas."
- Common Roadblocks to delivering a Powerful and Persuasive Presentation.
- The very first physical action step you have to take to move into momentum with your audience.
Please enjoy, comment and share and don't forget to rate this podcast so others can discover it.
0036: Negotiation 101: The 6 Basic Principles of Negotiation
In this episode of Customer Engagement Radio, you will discover the 6 basic principles every business owner should know to negotiate appropriately with customers and/or other clients. Please let us know what you think and don't forget to share this podcast with people you know will benefit from it.
035: The Power of Membership Sites
In this episode of Customer Engagement Radio, Ray shares important strategies on how to create an effective membership site. You will also discover how membership sites are critical to improving the customer experience. Please don't for get to comment and share.
034: The Power of Podcasting
In this episode of Customer Engagement Radio, we sit down and discuss how powerful podcasting can be for your business. Please don't forget to leave a comment and share.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great podcast !
I love this podcast. Each program has great content to help me become more effective in marketing my business and getting more customers. The podcast has a nice balance between getting new customers and strategies to keep them happy. Keep up the great work.
Ray is a great host and brings on very insightful guests. It's an engaging and informative podcast.
I love this podcast!
I love this podcast. You cover so much in each episode and really get me thinking about how I can apply this to my business. I look forward to the next episode.