Jeff Heggie Daily Success Strategies
137: Making Course Corrections
Secret to Success
- Life is like a flight across country
- Flight is off course 99% of the time
- Pilot and the avionics continually bring the plan back on course to that it arrives on schedule at it’s destination
- In life, you’re the pilot
1. Set Clear & Definite Goals (establish your flight plan)
- Written down with your plans to accomplish them
2. Start working towards your goals/take off toward your destination with no guarantee of success
Episode 135: Confidence is Earned Through Courage
This is the reality that most entrepreneurs & High Achievers face throughout their careers.
In many cases, you have to take action despite not feeling certain, not feeling things are right, and certainly not feeling confident.
If you look more closely at those uncertain situations you’ve conquered, you’ll see a common pattern:
1. You commit to a result.
2. You have the courage to move forward.
3. Out of that come the capabilities needed.
4. When you achieve your result, you’re rewarded with confidence.
3. Be prepared to make continual course corrections
- Just like an airplane, you’ll have to learn and adjust to what you face (headwinds, storms, unexpected turbulence)
4. Stay focused on your clearly defined goals, but be flexible on how you will achieve them
5. Never Give Up / Persistence
Napoleon Hill “without persistence, you will be defeated, even before you start. With persistence you will win.”