Jeff Heggie Daily Success Strategies
Episode 160: 100% Is Easier Than 99%
There is a difference between interest and commitment.
When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient.
When you are committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results
- Ken Blanchard
Those who find success are the ones who make 100% commitment to the outcome, no matter what it takes. They put everything into it
Once you make 100% commitment to something, there are no exceptions.
- No matter what circumstances
If you make 100% commitment to workout daily, there are no exceptions.
- Doesn’t matter if you’re tired, travelling, or any other excuse
If it’s worth doing, it’s worth giving 100%
- Either you’re committed or you’re not
- Once you make once exception, it’s easier to do it again in the future
No exception Rule – Do whatever it takes
Think about something in your life right now that’s important for you to accomplish, but you’re not 100% committed to it.
Make the decision right now to commit to it 100% and do whatever it takes
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app