Maria Ovchinnikova is an inspirational tech leader who has gone above and beyond in a drive to bring more women into the tech arena.
As a Product Owner at Portchain and the Founder and CEO of WomenHackCPH, Maria is dedicated to closing the gap between academia and industry by helping young female developers, data scientists, enthusiasts and STEM graduates to apply their knowledge to real-world business problems.
In our latest podcast, Maria talks to Luke Parkinson about:
- The transition between education and the workplace.
- Combating the isolation of an un-diverse environment.
- The lack of understanding of Data Science as a career path
- Solving business problems with WomenHackCPH.
- Tackling unconscious bias.