David Indursky, President of ENCON, started at the ground level of the family business doing every chore and entry level task assigned to him. Those early days prepared him from running a $5-million company in 2000 to growing it to over $35-million.
David feels so fortunate to be in a generational business. His dad, Marty, still comes to work every day at age 82. David is a leader to be admired for how he has handled the challenges and growth in the company. He is also proud of his team, who has donated over half a million dollars to charities nationwide.
In our conversation, we discussed the challenges of growing a company including:
· Making a shift to a systems mindset.
· Handing over customers to team members.
· Changing from the public to the private sector.
· Looking at other industries for mentors and peer advice.
· Core values and giving back to the community.
· How to succeed at team building.
Take notes and enjoy the show!
Connect with David Indursky:
Connect with Nate Lindquist:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices