Christina Heike shares some insight today on a number of things, but mainly how to hold yourself in love and give yourself the support you need when challenges arise in life.
With the help of New Decision Therapy, Christina has helped her clients permanently release their blockages so they can become more in tune with who they are and live more fulfilled lives.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Christina's younger life as the odd ball of the family (she felt unloved, not seen, misunderstood, didn’t fit in)
- How yoga was an integral part of Christina’s healing
- How to apply the knowledge you gain to grow
- Parents hand down ancestral trauma
- Decision making processes are impaired in people with trauma
- The process Christina uses to release emotional blockages
- The interrelation of energy, emotions, and health
- Learn how to hold yourself in love
- We all need support at different times in our life
Christina reminds us that we are not made perfect but it's important to become a warrior not a worrier. Learning how to balance oneself again and again is essential because life will not stop giving out challenges.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is ready to explore different healing modalities so they can find peace within themselves and become their own best friend.