In the tenth episode, Tobenna chats with Paul Gross, who is Co-Founder & CEO at Remora. Remora is building a device that captures the carbon emissions from a semi-truck. They sell the captured carbon dioxide to concrete producers and other end-users, helping fleets earn new revenue while meeting their climate commitments.
In today’s episode we cover:
1. Paul Gross’s background and journey to Remora
2. The Remora Mission
3. The carbon emissions market as it relates to innovative carbon solutions and the trucking
4. What were trucking companies doing to address the climate crisis before Remora?
5. What value do companies like Ryder, Cargill, and Werner hope to gain from partnering with
6. How the Covid-19 pandemic shaped the operational challenge of running Remora.
7. What advice Paul has for founders looking to build a climate-first company.
Truckers & Nerds is hosted by Tobenna Arodiogbu, CEO and founder of CloudTrucks. Listen and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Jamit, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Follow us on our Social Media Platforms.