Derek O’Carroll is CEO of Brightpearl and in this episode we’re talking about their incredible SaaS turnaround story from near failure to +$15M ARR & +40% year-on-year growth.
When Derek took over as CEO of Brightpearl, he described the company as a "distressed asset". It was burning cash, had very high churn, and a culture where talented people were rowing in different directions. Fast forward to today and Brightpearl is growing rapidly and Derek has masterminded a successful SaaS turnaround story.
In this episode, Derek discusses:
- Brightpearl's three-pronged turnaround strategy
- How they realigned product-market fit
- How they grew ACV
- Building a talented team where the right people are in the right place
- The impact the strategy has had
- How Brightpearl reduced churn from 28% to below 8%
Brightpearl >> https://www.brightpearl.com/
Escaping the Build Trap by Melissa Perri >> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/42611483-escaping-the-build-trap
Advance B2B >> www.advanceb2b.com
Follow The Growth Hub on Twitter >> twitter.com/SaaSGrowthHub
Follow Edward on Twitter >> twitter.com/NordicEdward