Today, I am blessed to have here with me Devon & Peter. Devon is Peter’s brother-in-law. Devon is a healthcare scientist and engineer, and Peter is a food and beverage entrepreneur. Together, they created Kenetik, a healthy ketone energy drink free of sugar and caffeine, with a real fruit flavor.
Devon and Peter have known each other since their teenage years. They are hardworking, entrepreneurial, and very conscious of health and wellness. Additionally, they both have families to take care of. Dealing with their busy life, they think about how they can be efficient and excel in their work simultaneously.
This is where they discover ketones, an unknown source of energy. They start experimenting and researching ketones. The problem is they found out that ketones in the market are expensive, taste bad, and are ineffective. From there, they began to initiate their study, find sources, get ingredients, and finally create their product called Ketenik, a high-quality exogenous ketone.
In this episode, Devon and Peter talk about what exogenous ketones are and their benefits, and how drinking ketones boost your brain power. Devon and Peter discuss the different types of ketones and the difference between their products of other companies. Devon and Peter dive in about the help of ketones in dealing with radiation.
Tune in as we chat about the exogenous ketones, the boost it brings to our body, their pros and cons, and the best time to drink Ketenik.
Get Kenetik exogenous ketones here: https://drinkkenetik.com/discount/KETOKAMP use the code ketokamp code 15% off
Take my FREE toxicity quiz to determine your level of toxicity. Visit www.toxicmiami.com for the free quiz.
/ / E P I S O D E S P ON S O R S
Paleo Valley beef sticks, apple cider vinegar complex, organ meat complex & more. Use the coupon code KETOKAMP15 over at https://paleovalley.com/ to receive 15% off your entire order.
Upgraded Formulas Upgraded Magnesium & Charge Electrolyte Supplements: http://www.upgradedformulas.com Use KK15 at checkout for 15% off your order.
Text me the words "Podcast" +1 (786) 364-5002 to be added to my contacts list.
[7:01] What are Exogenous Ketones and The Main Benefit It Produces?
- Exogenous ketones are the molecules your body produces as it transforms fat into energy, and as a result, it is the final output.
- One component of kenetik is beta-Hydroxybutyric acid.
- Ketones are efficient, clean source of energy.
- Ketones are very powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- It promotes autophagy, Cellular regeneration, clearing out damaged mitochondria, etc.
[18:14] Boost Your Brain Power with the Magnificent Effects of Drinking Ketones
- Using Ketones will boost your energy and strengthen your focus.
- Ketenik was increasing both alpha and gamma brainwaves by 18%.
- It is similar to how athletes frequently talk about "being in the zone."
[21:55] Exogenous Ketones: Advantages and Disadvantages You'll Need to Know
- There are four Exogenous ketones: ketone salts, ketone esters, MCT oil, and butane dial.
- Ketenik was made because most exogenous ketones do not taste good, are expensive, have a high mineral load, and have hard gastrointestinal side effects.
- Ketone salts are not recommended for people with high blood pressure and malfunctioning kidneys.
- Some of the salt packets out there also have caffeine in them.
[29:36] The best time to use the kenetik exogenous ketone drinks
- Normally, morning is the best time to drink kenetik.
- Ketones can be used before a workout to have energy without elevating the heart rate.
- When you must keep going at night, Ketenik energy can be drunk instead of coffee.
- Drinking Ketenik can satiate hunger when fasting.
- There is a study that shows you won't become intoxicated if you drink Ketenik firs