Digital Roughnecks is the podcast for oil & gas professionals who use technology to achieve autonomous operations. In particular, we focus on the impact that AI (artificial intelligence) on oil & gas operations.
EPA Emissions Update - OOOOb/c
In this episode, I summarize their 577-page proposed regulations down to a 2-page chart that I highlight in 10-minutes.
This updated regulation impacts every US operator.
You can request a copy of my EPA OOOOb cheat sheet by sending me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, I provide links to all the supporting documents at: https://cleanconnect.ai/ep43-epa-emissions-update-oooob-c/
The Transition to Renewable Energy
Highlights from this episode:
SRP's current energy sources, including fossil fuel usage by percentages.
SRP's energy transition strategy.
How SRP plans on hitting it's ESG & Net-Zero goals by 2030 and beyond.
How Hydrogen will play a major role in energy production in the future.
What role with fossil fuels will play in the future of electrical generation.
Climate Activist Converts to Energy Advocate
In this interview, we discuss:
- The impact of climate change and what we can do to produce clean energy without harming operators or the environment.
- How AI will impact the future of methane intensity monitoring.
- How automation will impact ESG, compliance and operational efficiency.
- How CleanConnect.ai and SPL can provide autonomous end-to-end methane intensity monitoring that meets new EPA standards.
How would you like to put your EPA compliance on autopilot?
In this episode, Mark Smith & David Conley (CleanConnect.ai) discuss the impact of AI on Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) programs that are required by the EPA, Canadian EPA, and every U.S. state.
Trace Carbon: Using blockchain for sustainability reporting
In this episode, John Chappell, BlockApps's Director of Business Development for Energy, reveals Trace Carbon, the first blockchain solution designed to help energy producers harmonize their emissions data across their entire operation.
In this episode, Mark Smith & John Chappell discuss:
- What is BlockApps and the Trace Carbon project.
- How CleanConnect.ai monitors & measures methane intensity.
- How CleanConnect.ai + TraceCarbon can simplify ESG reporting for oil & gas operators.
New Visual ECD Monitoring Regulation
On this episode of Digital Roughnecks we'll be discussing a new Visual ECD monitoring regulation.