Welcome to Chelsea's Career Corner! You are now entering a safe space, where you're encouraged to be brave, bold and unapologetic when it comes to building your career. Are you ready for your dose of motivation?
You got a job offer and you are ready to turn in your resignation. This can be pretty nerve-racking, especially if you are in a position where you don’t want to give a 2-weeks notice. Do you have to? Can you leave without notice? Tune into today’s episode and find out!
In this episode we cover:
● Can you leave without notice
● Can leaving without a notice hurt your carrier
● When should you leave without notice
● Things to think about when you are leaving your job
Links and resources mentioned:
● Visit our website or send us an email
● Connect with Chelsea on LinkedIn or Facebook
● If you liked today’s episode share it, like it and leave us a comment
I know it’s pretty nerve-racking, especially if you are in a position where you really don’t want to give a 2-weeks notice. And trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve been in toxic environments where I woke up one morning and just didn’t ever want to come in. Is that an option?
Support the show (https://app.autobooks.co/pay/seasoned-and-growing)