How can your story turn your hobby into a multi-million dollar business? Cynthia Jamin, founder of the extraordinary children's dress brand TwirlyGirl struggled with a dark and painful past. But rather than burying it down, she brought her truth into the light and her impact has only soared from there. She shares how to welcome in your shame with with compassion, how to take control of the life you want, and how to switch your focus from selling to creating beautiful, memorable experiences that every person deserves.
- Download the free cheat sheet for this episode! https://dont-keep-your-day-job.mykajabi.com/cynthia-jamin
- Pre-order Cathy's book! dontkeepyourdayjob.com/book
- Then get 50% off your coaching sessions with Cathy! cathycoaching.com and code BOOK
- Come to Dreamtopia for 50% off your ticket! dreamtopiaworkshop.com and code LASTCALL
- Thanks Headspace! Headspace.com/dreamjob for a free month trial.
- Thanks Molekule! Molekule.com and code dreamjob for $75 off your first order
- Thanks Daily Harvest! Daily-harvest.com and code dreamjob to get three cups FREE in your first box!