Doug C. Brown is a highly acclaimed Sales Revenue Growth Expert and international bestselling author. He has coached, consulted, and advised thousands of people in business as well as companies including Enterprise-Rent Car, Nationwide, Intuit, Proctor and Gamble, CBS television, and others. He has collected an impressive amount of experience throughout his life in different fields, especially sales. During this period, he created over 35 companies. Doug served as an independent President of Sales and Training for Tony Robbins, Chet Holmes, Russ Whitney, and others. He has generated over $500 million in sales; his last client made $3 million in 5 weeks. His most outstanding professional achievement is increasing the company's close rate by 862% and their revenue growth by 116% in four months. Doug is a 12-year veteran of the US Army and a proud father of two wonderful daughters. His mission is to help companies grow their sales revenue and to have better performing sales teams. Additionally, he instructs B2B coaches and consultants on how to build a more profitable business.
Listen to this informative Sales Conversion Podcast episode with Doug Brown about operating side hustles.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How reducing the telecom cost and improving the process leads to more sales.
● Why recurring sales allows for a reliable and predictable revenue stream.
● How growth strategies apply to all different kinds of businesses.
● Why people cannot make a 10% mistake on a billion-dollar company.
● How business owners should figure out how to sell more to their existing clients.
Connect with Doug:
Connect with Rylee:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices