Shannon Eggleston is a graduate of Advanced Clinical Training in Nutrition Response Testing. Her studies include Mueller College of Holistic Health, the Southern College of Naturopathy, and the Guan An Min Hospital in China. It was in China where she came to realize the benefits of Chinese medicine, organic foods and supplements, food allergies and metal toxicity.
An established holistic speaker and author, Shannon is a lecturer for Standard Process on nutrition, and has spoken at several companies, schools, colleges, and associations. She has volunteered for many medical mission trips working alongside doctors.
Fun fact: Shannon was raised in Hawaii and assisted Ironman Triathlon competitors. She also provided nutrition and muscle therapy for the physically demanding commercial salmon fishing industry. You can find her surfing most mornings and sometimes hula dancing!
Listen to this informative Nutrigenomic Nation episode with Shannon Eggleston about Nutrition Response Testing and using nutrition to rebuild bodies.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How nutrition affects our overall health and poor nutrition can lead to disease.
● Why it’s important to eat organic non-genetically modified food for good health.
● How you can use a plant-based diet to counteract the toxicity in found in food.
● Why scars can cause people’s bodies to not function at their optimum levels.
● How having electricity roll over your body correctly helps your internal organs.
Connect with Shannon:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Brian: