The Eat Blog Talk podcast features interviews with food bloggers and other experts who will bring insight into the world of food blogging. We cover all the hot food blogging topics you want to learn about (think SEO, Pinterest and how to approach brands) and we also discuss self-development and how it can improve your job performance, creativity, productivity and add value to your business! Eat Blog Talk publishes new episodes twice/week (Mon and Thur), so listen in!
7 Tips to Boost Your Confidence (and Success) with Megan Porta
A lack of confidence could be the thing holding you back from finding the successes you are chasing in your business. In this episode Megan dives into 7 tips that will give you a boost in confidence so you can speed up your success and growth.
- Awareness is always the first step!
- Commit to scary things.
- Log your achievements.
- Find your tribe.
- Be decisive.
See you inside the episode for the rest of the tips!
How and Why to Grow a Facebook Community with Kate Freebairn
After the pandemic obliterated her local activity-based blogging income, Kate started a food blog about sourdough bread, as well as a Facebook group that has accumulated more than 18K members in just under one year! Kate shares how and why food bloggers should follow suit.
- Start with your niche, then create a sub-niche to start a FB group.
- Show up every single day, be consistent and pay attention to the questions people are asking.
- Create products that also solve problems.
- Start today! Why not?!
Streamlining Recipes and Kitchen Time for a More Seamless Blogging Experience with Amy Estes
Amy is a food blogger, photographer and home cook. Her blog Pinch Me Good shares produce-inspired recipes to help people eat better and feel better. Amy recognizes that food blogging requires balance and provides insights about how to achieve it!
- In the kitchen, there are ways to streamline in order to preserve time and energy such as taking advantage of cooking appliances and using seasonal ingredients.
- It’s all about color, movement and water!
- Helpful meal prep tips included!
Optimizing Old Blog Content with Chef Dennis Littley
Chef Dennis is a food blogger and chef who loves sharing his restaurant-style recipes. With a lot of content sitting in his archives, Dennis has come up with a strategy for updating and optimizing existing posts.
- Start with Google Analytics and figure out which posts are performing well.
- Come up with a system so updating becomes a habit and somewhat of a mindless task.
- Don't discount using social media and your email list as ways to allow older content to shine.
5 Things To Ignore In Your Business For A Boost of Sanity with Megan Porta
Whether you are finding this to be a particularly noisy season or you are just trying to streamline your business and make a few tweaks to your focus, this episode will be valuable! Listen in for 5 things to ignore (or mostly ignore!) for a boost of sanity and clarity.
- Unplanned social media time
- Numbers (analytics/followers)
- Social accounts that make you feel icky
- Learning (when it gets in the way of life and work)
Use Time Management to Streamline Blogging with Uma Srinivas
Uma has been a food blogger for 6 years and believes that cooking is about so much more than JUST cooking. It’s the whole experience, including culture, patience, entertainment and time management. Uma provides tips about how to manage time to streamline your blogging business!
- Allot time in each day for social media.
- Align recipes with upcoming meals and events.
- Establish a dedicated space for all blogging equipment.
- Log expenses and consider hiring a qualified accountant to help with taxes.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great podcast for food bloggers!
Megan is easy to listen to, and this is a great podcast to add to your list if you are a food blogger! Her solo episodes might just be my favorite, but her she is also a fantastic interview host. This is a podcast for bloggers!
- Joy @ Build Your Bite
So much information!
Megan is a joy to listen to and is always providing the most up to date information in this ever changing world of food blogging! You’re bound to always learn something new to grow and expand your business!
A diamond 💎podcast for food bloggers!
If you love food blogging and want to grow your site into a business, be sure and subscribe to the Eat Blog Talk podcast. Start with episode one and work your way through. You will gain so much knowledge and courage by listening to interviews with top food bloggers and businesses on every topic related to growing a successful food blog. Get ready to grow and create your successful food blog!